Sunday 9 December 2012

My week; a round-up

Hello and happy Sunday! I've been unhappy for a while with how little I've been posting other than my weekly meal plan. The truth is Bubbah keeps me so busy that I have little time to blog during the day and I simply have no energy left to do anything other than veg out with a book and my tea by the time he's in bed. Sunday is usually my big blogging day so I've decided to make an effort and blog on a Sunday to be scheduled out during the rest of the week.

And here is the first of said posts, a little round-up of my week with links, videos and pictures...

This week I...


  • watched with excitement as Bubbah walked very well (and very quickly) with his walker:

  • rejoiced at getting back to normal after two and a half weeks of a horrendous viral infection ruling our household
  • looked into getting a physical copy of my Nano WriMo novel
  • did all of my Christmas wrapping

  • indulged in several jumpers including a Christmas one and a pretty one (because everyone needs pretty knitwear, right?)
  • received a lovely bouquet of flowers from hubby




  • put up our Christmas tree (out of Bubbah's reach!)
  • cleaned out our cupboard
  • bought a new non-novelty hat for Bubbah as he kept trying to eat his lion one


And that was my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment