Monday 11 February 2013

Meal Planning Monday; 11th Feb 2013

Hello there on this rather late snowy morning! As I type hubby is upstairs with a kidney infection and Bubbah is moping around downstairs with me suffering from a viral infection which has lasted about a week (and will hopefully end soon).

Just before it all went downhill, he was as smiley as usual


So last week's meal plan was quite a bust as Bubbah required coddling pretty much 24/7, thankfully we had a lot of batch cooking freezer stock to fall back on! I got struck down with food poisoning on Saturday (courtesy of a take away pizza) and my brother was over with his family on Sunday so there wasn't really much time to do a plan for this week. Add in only getting to the supermarket about half an hour before closing and I'd like to think my vague plan seems okay...



  • lasagne (veg for hubby, meat for me) possibly with some garlic bread for a lovely VALENTINES MEAL
  • veg bake for hubby, fish and curly fries for me
  • home made pizza with garlic bread
  • Either hunters turkey, or lemon and herb breaded turkey with chips
  • chicken tikka with rice
  • freezer meal for hubby and fish again for me OR sausages and curly fries depending on mood
Hopefully this week will work out a lot better!

Head on over to Mrs M to see what everyone else has going on!

4 comments:

  1. Aww no! Hope you're all feeling better now!!
    Good luck with the meal plan...Sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightmare doing veg & meat meals. I couldn't be bothered with that.
    Every time I see curry, it makes me want it, as my OH doesn't like curry so I rarely get to eat it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness your little family has really been through it this week! Well done for managing to get a new plan going, I'd just want to hide away (although I can see why you might be off takeaway pizza for a while ;) ) Hope you all feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curly Fries!!! Havent had those in years.

    ReplyDelete