Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's; my favourite couples

As it's the day of lurrrrve I decided to do a little post of my favourite couples...

 My grandparents (I don't have one of them together) celebrated their diamond anniversary last year. Over the course of their marriage they had 5 sons, 13 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren (what can I say, we're a big family!) I have watched my grandparents and their dedication to each other (my granddad fussing over my grandma, my grandma almost instinctively knowing what my granddad wanted/needed). They got together after my granddad's mum asked my grandma to write to him while he was in the war, she said she would but didn't have his address so couldn't. When he got back he pursued her and she eventually agreed to a date.


 The Ponds/Williams (aka Amy and Rory from Doctor Who) I just love how together these two are and the amazing lengths they go to in order to be together (aka Angels Take Manhattan)

 Doctor (10) and Rose another one from Doctor Who but I can't help it! I chose 10 as that's when they got their happy ending and I'm a sucker for one of those!

 Harvey and Sabrina Ah the couple of my childhood!

Lizzie and Gordo I remember watching Lizzie McGuire with my best friend and screaming at them to kiss by the end of the series. 

Allie and Noah (from the Notebook) you can't discount someone who's willing to write you a letter a day for a year and tells you your story long after you've forgotten about it

 Ron and Hermione (from Harry Potter) she lectures him, he winds her up, but they love each other

 Seth and Summer (from The O.C.) the coffee cart scene says it all
Chuck and Blair (from Gossip Girl) They bicker and scheme but always come back to each other. They're also probably the only ones who understand and don't give up on the other. 


The hand holding otters just because

No comments:

Post a Comment