Monday 1 April 2013

Meal Planning Monday; 1st April 2013

Goodness me, a bank holiday AND April Fool's day all in one! A lovely Easter weekend has been had with lots of family time and time with friends too (I didn't have to cook three days in a row; it was wonderful!) Hubby and I even managed to squeeze in a date night too for the first time in about three weeks and saw GI Joe: Retaliation where I was one of three women in the cinema! Great film and one I'd recommend. Bubbah got hold of a pair of our 3d glasses too...




Last week I had a meal plan, I just didn't post it. I forgot my laptop when I came back from staying at my mum's and had to go and get it and then, well, life happened I guess and I barely had time to sit down!


This week our plan is pretty simple...


  • fajitas with sausages for me and lots of veg in general served with home made potato slices
  • risotto
  • lasagne
  • chicken tikka with home made naan bread
  • sausage casserole
  • mac n cheese

Nice and simple with some old favourites! How was everyone's Easter weekend? As usual I'm linked up to Mrs M so head on over there and see what everyone's got planned for their eats this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment