Monday 18 February 2013

Meal Planning Monday; 18th February 2013

This Monday morning finds me very annoyed with my phone (or rather the company t mobile recommended to fix it after telling me they wouldn't because it's no longer under warranty) as the keypad is broken. Half the keys don't work and the ones that do are either hyper sensitive or take about 5 minutes to register they've been pressed. Humph!

Last week's meal plan went quite well, although hubby missed a few meals for various reasons and our Valentines meal was changed to a Chinese take away. The hunters chicken went down very well, although I substituted chicken for turkey and added some sausage.

This week we're using up our freezer and cupboard stock as we're moving out at the end of the month! Just to my in-laws so we'll have a bit more space but we still need to use up all of our food here at my mum's!


Bubbah is also one this week(!) His birthday falls on a Friday so we'll be having a quiet day (with cupcakes) then spending all weekend doing various family visits.


So this week's meal plan is:


  • lasagne (meat for me/veg for hubby)
  • fish fingers and chips
  • chicken and bacon cheesy mushroom pasta bake with garlic bread
  • home made pizza with garlic bread
  • breaded chicken with home made chips
  • dinner at my dad's
As always, I'm linked up to Mrs M so head on over there to see what everyone else is cooking up this week.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Raphael! Sounds like a good meal plan. I could eat that pasta bake now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your bubbah!! And good luck with the move - we moved last year and I was staggered at how much we actually had in the freezer - working through it all kept us going for ages (but was quite handy in terms of cutting down on all the food bills at a time of additional expense!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son!!
    Sounds a great meal plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save me some of the pasta bake - sounds yummy!

    Happy birthday Bubbah! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a delicious week! Happy birthday to your little one, mine turned one recently too!

    ReplyDelete